A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Soliz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Soliz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soliz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soliz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Soliz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliz graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Soliz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Soliz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Soliz practice?
- Dr. Josephine Soliz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Soliz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors, Oxnard Geriatric Doctors, and Oxnard Family Physicians.