A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Soliz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Soliz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soliz
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Soliz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Soliz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliz graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Soliz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Soliz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine Soliz practice?
- Dr. Josephine Soliz has 1 office location.
Dr. Josephine Soliz practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians and Oxnard Geriatric Doctors.