A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josephine Win:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josephine Win, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josephine Win, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Win graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Win has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josephine Than Win MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josephine T. Win practice?
- Dr. Josephine Win has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josephine Win practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.