A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josetta Tharippeal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josetta Tharippeal is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josetta Tharippeal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tharippeal graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Tharippeal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josetta Mary Tharippeal MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josetta M. Tharippeal practice?
- Dr. Josetta Tharippeal has 1 office location.
Dr. Josetta Tharippeal practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists.