A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josette Covington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josette Covington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Covington graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Covington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josette Parker Covington MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josette P. Covington practice?
- Dr. Josette Covington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Josette Covington practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Smyrna, DE.
See Wilmington Internists.