A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josette Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josette Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josette Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josette Gordon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josette Gordon practice?
- Dr. Josette Gordon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Josette Gordon practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE and La Vista, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.