Learn more about Dr. Josette Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josette Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josette Gordon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josette Gordon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josette Gordon practice?
- Dr. Josette Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josette Gordon practices Family Medicine near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Council Bluffs Primary Care Doctors.