Dr. Josette Maria Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josette Maria?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 25th, 2016

Very helpful with aging parent. Horrible with me, however. Wait time is unacceptable. Rushes to give you meds. gladly to get you out. Filthiest office I have ever been in. The health department needs one look at the bathroom. Was concerned over weight gain and gave me a medicine to inject in stomach. No, not a diabetic. Was put in hospital and she claimed I had overdosed on my meds..Speaking of bedside manners, what doctor visits at 11:00 p.m. She piles on the meds, then wants you to come to her clinic for drug abuse. My last visit with this money-making quack!

May 2nd, 2015

Terrible physician. She has her nurse give prescriptions with not seeing you.

January 21st, 2015

Dr. Maria diagnosis was right on point! She's not arrogant and makes you feel at ease. I'm recommending her to family and friends! Her staff is amazing

January 21st, 2015

Doctor Maria took care of all my needs.The staff was so nice and heplful.

April 4th, 2013

Retired

I spent the past 32 years of my life going to military doctors on Fort Hood, Fort Knox, Walter Reed, and Fort Bragg. When I turned 65 years old they politely told me "Find your own doctor we won't see you anymore." I was extremely upset! I went around the corner to Maria Medical Center here in the Anderson Creek area and I was treated like family. I quickly forgot my upset of being ditched by the military. I was treated like a PERSON not just a number. I was in and out within 30 minutes, yet I wasn't rushed. Each staff member took their time with me, listening to everything I had to say...even to the point of helping me back to my car. I have found my new life long doctor's office and I'm VERY happy about it!

May 8th, 2012

DO NOT GO!!!!

AWFUL!!! These people are crazy! Office staff is rude and arguing all the time the only one that is okay is the little white lady and the check in desk! Dr. Maria and her sister (I guess) are freaking crazy, they were fussing and I could hear them fussing and speaking their language which is very rude while I was waiting for my appt although they try turning up the radio to block the noise but what ever these people are far from professionalism and are a JOKE! I looked her up and I don't even think she is certified

February 16th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Dr Maria is GREAT! Enough said.

December 17th, 2009

Dr. Maria has been an excellent doctor the visits I've had with her. I haven't been able to visit in a while, but she always worked with me to try to correct the problem I was experiencing to the best of her ability - something the doc I had to see the last two years doesn't come CLOSE to! I can't wait to get back to Dr. Maria once again!

May 31st, 2009

Find yourself another Dr

being going since Feb this is end of May they've gave me the run around, said I need a referr & they would set up appt, but didn't,suppose to have test done, waited weeks, I had to call to get them to set it up, still waiting on referr, going to get my records and find me another dr, in reality none of them care, all they care about is the money, it should be a law if they don't help you then you should have to pay

July 3rd, 2008

WONDERFUL

I THINK SHE IS A WONDERFUL DR AND SHE HAS WONDERFUL STAFF.

July 3rd, 2008

Shouldn't Be Allowed to Practice Medicine

Long waits, 45 minutes to over two hours. Prescribes freely and then doesn't explain what they are for. Says you need referrals, then doesn't make the appointments. After you wait forever, she rushes in, takes calls during your very short appointment and talks so fast you have no idea what she is saying. Extremely difficult to make contact with the office by phone. Incompetent staff that says it's okay to do blood work without fasting when this is essential for accurate results.

January 11th, 2016