A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josette Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josette Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josette Palmer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Palmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josette Charann Palmer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Josette C. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Josette Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Josette Palmer practices Family Medicine near Glassboro, NJ.
See Glassboro Primary Care Doctors.