A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Blackmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Blackmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Blackmon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barrow Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Blackmon MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Blackmon practice?
- Dr. Joshua Blackmon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Blackmon practices Radiology near Winder, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, GA and Union, SC.
See Winder Radiologists.