A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josh George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josh George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josh George, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. George has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josh Oommen George MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Josh O. George practice?
- Dr. Josh George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josh George practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.