A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josh Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josh Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josh Hsu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hsu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josh T Hsu MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Josh T. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Josh Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Josh Hsu practices Urology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Belmont, CA.
See San Mateo Urologists.