Urologists
26800 Crown Valley Pkwy
Ste 445
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
949-364-1000
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

• Currently 2.3870967741935 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.4193548387097 of 4 stars
  • Currently 2.4193548387097 of 4 stars
Jul 8th, 2014

He has many patients and he will not follow up after surgery He really cause me a lot of pain

|  Stay away from this guy  |  show details
May 14th, 2014

He caused my wife to many problems for years

|  Business Owner  |  show details
by Paul Oebel on Apr 19th, 2014

Wow .. reading the comments, there seems to be one angry person - must be a competitor! LOL Look for dirt, you'll find it - look for happiness, you'll find it. Anyway - Dr Randall is a great doctor! Personable, refreshing, and great at explaining what's going on with your issue. I've always had a pleasant experience with him and the staff. I highly recommend Josh Randall as your Urologist!

|  dont wzste your time  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2013

Dont waste your time. Very rude does not listen after surgery you will be referred to the er for anything

|  No time for you  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

Never mind the nice letter on his wall saying “You can always call me.” He doesn’t keep commitments to follow up and doesn’t return phone calls when you try to follow up yourself. I’m no stranger to doctors. I know it doesn’t have to be this way. I have found a doctor who has time for me.

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
by Hamid on Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr. Randall did my vasectomy in his Mission Viejo office about 2 months ago. I was worried and anxious about how things will be, healing course and any complications. I read different reviews, and I was really worried. He was so knowledgeable and thorough in my assessment. Operation was done under local, and it was uneventful and smooth. After about a week I was almost back to my routine activities without any pain. I am really impressed by his bedside manner and his office staff. I recommend Dr. Randall without any hesitation.

May 21st, 2013

Forget trying to see him after surgery. My wife suffered for two years because of him. Please stay away

Oct 11th, 2012

I have had 4 urologists and Dr Randall is the best! He's friendly with great bedside manner. He remembers his patients and knows about their personal life - seems genuinely interested in his patients.

|  Note from Dr. Randall  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

I appreciate a patient's desire to research their doctor and getting more info. As you can likely tell from the negative comments listed, they are all from the same one disgruntled patient. I encourage to disregard comments from one person, who wishes to slander me and my practice. If you have any questions,I'd be happy to answer them before a visit to the office.

|  After surgery you never see him again  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Oversells procedure, and results; has staff do all post surgical procedures.Never avaialable by phone or for follow-up.

|  Best Bedside Manners EVER  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor ... great bedside manners .. very patience with ignorant patients. This doctor knows his stuff. I recommend him to all my friends.

May 21st, 2012

Stay away from this man. He has no follow up care except go to ER Shouldn't be a surgeon

May 21st, 2012

This man has caused my wife to be in severe pain going on two years.

Oct 26th, 2011

This Doctor was not very good for me.

Aug 18th, 2011

he really made a mess of my surgery. He would not see me for a follow up visit. To many patients to care.Stay away from this jerk

|  Best Urologist in Orange County  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Randall is a very passionate and caring doctor. His knowledge in the field of Urology is excellent but above that he takes a personal interest in each of his patients. Their well being is important to him and you can tell that from the minute you meet him. He is definitely a doctor that I would highly recommend. My husband and I have been treated by him and both of us have nothing but good things to say about him and his fantastic staff!!

Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Randall took so much time discussing my issues with me. He has excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend him!!

|  HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR RANDALL  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

I appreciate the manner in which Dr Randall explained the situation; didn't leave me in the dark. Knowing the situation gives me the control to watch what I do, what I eat and the activity I can engage myself in. I highly recomment Dr Randall to anyone who needs Uroligical care.

Jul 19th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr.Randall. He diagnosed my kidney cancer and promptly removed it. Having a cancer diagnosis can be frightening. Dr.Randall took the time to speak to me and my wife. I have other health issues and Dr.Randall coordinated with my cardiologist to make sure I was ready for surgery and anesthesia. My surgery was on a Friday. Dr.Randall came to see me on both weekend days even though he was not on call.I am grateful to Dr.Randall for his great care

Jun 21st, 2011

Simple surgery Horrible follow up care.He told me to go to the ER if i have problems.

|  Cured my cancer  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and my family was devastated. Dr. Randall and his staff were incredibly caring and empathetic. Dr. Randall spent almost an hour with me and my wife discussing the treatments for the cancer. I ultimately had a Davinci robotic prostatectomy and did great. My cancer is considered cured and I feel great and am back to my normal life. I recommend Dr. Randall to all of my friends

|  This guy is horrible  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

he gave me the wrong diagnosis for my condition. Simply does not listen and does not care what you have to say. All he does is babble a few words and feed you careless antibiotics. Do not trust this man, with something as important as your health, look somewhere else!!!

Nov 30th, 2010

Dr. Randall and his staff were fantastic. I had a difficult problem and he made me feel at ease. He explained things well and his bedside manner was excellent. I have recommended him to many of my neighbors and friends

|  Poor bedside manner, poor diagnostician and unprofessional  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

Dr. Randall has a reasonable reputation in this community. However , from my experience, he is a poor diagnostician. Misdiagnosed me for two years, despite my persistent questioning as to an alternative cause. He instead treated the symptoms with medication and refuses to refer me to alternative specialists . He often became defensive with simple questions, took personal phone calls about his golf games during my appointments. I find him to demonstrate very little if any empathy and would not recommend him..