Dr. Josh Tunca Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Josh Tunca?

Great Doc

Posted on February 25th, 2017

I can't say enoughffffff Dr Tunca You save my life with your exprience. We love you great Doctor !!!

Great Doc

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Posted on December 11th, 2016

the man is a butcher and this 'partner he says he has is non exsistant

Best Doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Excellent Dr. And stuff

So happy I could find a surgeon like him

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Having an experienced doctor was very important to me so when I was referred to Dr Tunca, I was happy to see he had years of experience. He will tell you as he see it, nothing more nothing less. Yes, the diagnosis is already hard to handle but sugarcoating anything is not going to help anyone. My surgery was a robotic surgery with minimum recovery time and thanks to his years of experience and skills, I was up and running in no time. Thank you again for the wonderful care you provided. I would highly recommend him!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I can't thank Dr Tunca enough for what he did. With the diagnose I had I did not expect to hear anything positive from him, I was ready for the worst. The second I walked in, he greeted me with all his heart as if he knew me for years. When he looked at my diagnose (cervical cancer, 3rd stage), he knew it was going to be a rough road. He did not let me panic. Dr Tunca assured that I was going to be fine. Quickly he called the next Doctors I needed to see. He completed my surgery and treatments to an excellent level. To summarize my experience with Dr Tunca; he gave me a second life. I will be thankful for what he did as long as I live. I am telling my story, because I want other patients to feel as secure as I felt in his hands and his staff. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and will do everything in his power to help. With no doubt I recommend him.

Excellent doctor, person goes for staff too.

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Would not have any other doctor. Everyone who works there is great; nice and good at what they do. My tumor was very large and I was without hope and being around these people brings comfort. They put the wheels in motion and it was a well oiled machine. Within 10 days of seeing him I had my surgery. I recommend him to everyone.

Good Experience, Good Doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2013

He cured me of third stage cervical cancer. He helped give me a better and longer life, for this i thank and bless him with all my heart and i will pray for him everyday for as long as i live.

Debbie Kulik

Posted on July 24th, 2012

Dr Tunca is wonderful and if it wasn't for him I migth be here now. I am greatful for his skill and care he has given me

A wonderful Doctor :>)

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Tunca by my Gyne for an issue that could possibly be a problem. I felt I was in good hands as he is rated in the Top 300 best doctors in his expertise by U.S. News. I received an appointment the next day after calling, the office staff & his nurse Ingrid are very caring and sweet. Dr. Tunca is a very compassionate and intelligent man. He sat with me as long as time would allow, but he is very busy. I feel if he can't chat long, it is because he is trying to help everyone. He obviously has a good reputation for being a great physician with a great bedside manner. I will be going back for a follow up and would highly recommend him.

MY MIRACLE WORKER ........

Posted on April 6th, 2012

LET ME START BY SAYING, DR TUNCA GAVE ME HOPE WHEN I HAD NONE. I WAS FACED WITH UTERINE CANCER AT THE AGE OF 60. ALSO I HAD NEVER HAD AN OPERATION BEFORE, OF ANY KIND. I WAS TOLD ABOUT DR. TUNCA'S AMAZING SKILLS, BEDSIDE MANNER, AND TAKING AS MUCH TIME AS I NEEDED TO PUT ME AT EASE WITH ALL OF MY DOUBTS AND FEARS. WHEN WE HAD OUR FIRST VISIT,DR.TUNCA AND HIS STAFF PUT ME AT TOTAL EASE WITH DISCUSSING ALL ASPECTS OF THE UPCOMING SURGERY.AFTER MEETING WITH DR. TUNCA, I WAS SO CONFIDENT IN HIM, AND, MY NEW FRIEND,THE DA VINCI ROBOT,WHEN I WENT INTO THE WAITING ROOM FOR SURGERY, I HAD, WHAT I CAN ONLY EXPLAIN AS, A MIRACLE HAPPEN. I WAS OVERCOME BY TOTAL SECURITY AND CALMNESS ABOUT WHAT WAS TO TAKE PLACE SHORTLY.MY MAJOR HYSTERECTOMY WAS COMPLETED IN A TOTAL OF 45 MINUTES!!! INCREDIBLE!! AND THEN DR. TUNCA ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO HOME IN 6 HOURS OR THE NEXT DAY---CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THAT??I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER ANSWER TO ALL OF MY PRAYERS!!... A QUICK RECOVERY, NO HEALING PAIN WHATSOEVER AND NO COMPLICATIONS OF ANY KIND. IT FELT LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SURGERY, LET ALONE MAJOR SURGERY!! JUST INCREDIBLE!THANK YOU DR. TUNCA!!!! WORDS WILL NEVER CONVEY MY GRATITUDE TO YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.IN MY MIND, YOU ARE MY "MIRACLE WORKER"!

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Tunca. If you want the best gynecologic oncologist, see Dr. Tunca. If you want bedside manner and emotional support, turn to your friends and family. Dr. Tunca does what he does best - cure people. His nurse, Ingrid, is a true angel and will spend all the time needed to answer your questions. They are both very special people.