A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josh Vella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josh Vella, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vella graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vella has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josh C Vella MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Josh C. Vella practice?
- Dr. Josh Vella has 1 office location.
Dr. Josh Vella practices Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Plastic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.