Dr. Josh Vella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Josh Vella?

February 11th, 2017

Just a doctor

It was tough finding a hand surgeon (there's not many here in the area), but after reading reviews he seemed ok. He is not compassionate at all, so don't go to him if you want any. He does his job, that's it. He never smiles, he thinks you can work even when your job does not entail what he thinks, even after explaining. He is just very cut dry, and I wouldn't recommend unless it's a must.

January 17th, 2017

just saw him, I think he was great and was able to help me with my hand. The front desk does need a lot of help.

November 12th, 2016

Love Dr. V

Such a great and smart doc!

October 13th, 2016

Fantastic

Highly recommend TOCA and Dr. Vella. He's great!

August 17th, 2016

Very rude and inconsiderate. Explained that my injury was old and I was exaggerating my pain. Didn't give options or therapy just asked me what I would like him to do.

July 27th, 2016

Very Satisfied Patient

I usually go to the Mesa facility, and the front desk staff there are definitely not as pleasant and helpful as the technicians who work with me there. The PA is outstanding, taking time to explain and reassure. It has been a week since Dr. Vella did my surgery and I've had less pain than I had for months prior to surgery. I am very satisfied.

December 8th, 2015

GCP

I am deeply grateful to Dr. Vella and his dedicated team who provided excellent care with a great outcome! They were focused and gave me the individual attention and the highest level of personal service and care. I am very thankful for the time that Dr.Vella spent before surgery to fully explain the procedure, and the alternatives, and to answer all my questions and discuss any concerns that I had. Moreover he made me feel like the success of my surgery and after that meant as much to him as it did to me. Trust that from personal consultations to thorough follow-up care, Dr. Vella is actively involved with every facet of your treatment. Throughout, you can be sure that you'll get personalized, attentive care that's tailored to meet your unique needs. Indeed, I feel truly blessed for finding a great surgeon and a great human being!

June 30th, 2015

He doesn't listen, his assistant Tanya is rude, overbooks appointment, doesn't care.

May 6th, 2015

Dr. Vella is an outstanding physician in his field. He really helped me beyond my expectations.

November 15th, 2014

Dr. Vella and Matt were great! Appoinments were timely...I never sat in an exam room for more than a few minutes. Doctors are busy....but I never felt rushed, every question was handled thoroughly and calmly...like I was there only patient they had that morning, a rarity in medicine these days. My surgical procedure was explained to me in detail...(.if I wanted to know) and performed expertly with little discomfort. This is the doctor you want on your team.

October 6th, 2013

Minor hand surgery

Dr Vella and his PA handled my minor surgery this week This was my first visit to this facility and first exposure to this Physician. It was quite refreshing to find an incredibly professional staff both up front and in the operating room,and to find such a competent physician. My surgery was fast, painless and the recovery is flawless. This Doctor and staff have my highest recommendations. I consider myself fortunate to have found him.

September 24th, 2013

Dr. Josh Vella is the Worst

In my opinion.. I wouldn't walk, I'd run the other way from this Dr. He is condescending, blankly stares at you and has no knowledge of the hand. He is conservative...and really good at just ignoring anything you tell him. He will most likely misdiagnose the condition. Listen and pay attention the other reviews. This was my mistake. I went anyway. This is a real review. Not posted by the office staff, but by a real live patient who has seen him. You have a choice as a patient who you see. If I can help even one person that reads this to not be subjected to what I was subject to then I'm greatful.