A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josh Yi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Josh Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josh Yi practice?
Dr. Josh Yi practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Bellingham Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Yi, Dr. Joshua Yi, Dr. Josue Yi