A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josh Zara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josh Zara is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josh Zara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zara graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans