A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josh Zara is Poor. Dr. Zara has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josh Zara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zara graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Josh Zara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Josh Zara practice?
Dr. Josh Zara practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Granbury, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bullhead City, AZ and Biloxi, MS.
See Granbury Internists and Granbury Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Zara, Dr. Joshua Zara, Dr. Josue Zara