A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josh Zara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josh Zara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zara
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Josh Zara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zara graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Tift Regional Medical Center
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josh Zara MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Josh Zara practice?
- Dr. Josh Zara has 1 office location.
Dr. Josh Zara practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Internists and Tifton Gastroenterologists.