A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshiah Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshiah Robert Gordon DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshiah R. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Joshiah Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshiah Gordon practices Hospitalist and Critical Care Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Hospitalists and Pueblo Critical Care Practitioners.