A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Aalberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Aalberg, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aalberg graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Aalberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Karsten Aalberg DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua K. Aalberg practice?
- Dr. Joshua Aalberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Aalberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.