Dr. Joshua Adler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Adler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 24th, 2014

Outstanding Doctor for my parents

Dr. Adler has been my parents' doctor since 1999 and he is the best doctor that I could ever ask for to treat my parents. When my mom was terminally ill and couldn't go to the clinic for her check ups, Dr. Adler was gracious enough to make a home visit to check up on my mom. He has the qualities of what a real doctor should have. Fortunately, when Dr. Adler became the Chief Medical Officer of UCSF, he kept my father as one of his patients even with his huge role as one of the head of UCSF. He is a very pleasant doctor, very intelligent and most of all, very compassionate towards his patients. He is God-given doctor to both my mom and dad!!! Thank you, Dr. Adler. It's very difficult to get appointments with him, but I'm giving him a four star because I make all my dad's follow-up appointments in advance.

April 14th, 2009

I was a patient of this doctor between 2000 and 2005 approximately. He was wonderful and had the respect of patients and nurses. The only problem I ever had with him was getting through the message board at UCSF at the time. When he heard about my trouble, he gave me an alternate way to contact him. I believe the message system there is much improved, but if not, it shouldn't take away from his good qualities.

March 2nd, 2015