Learn more about Dr. Joshua Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Alpert, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpert
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Alpert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Alpert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Alpert practice?
- Dr. Joshua Alpert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Alpert practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons and Elgin Sports Medicine Doctors.