A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Alpert, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Alpert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Alpert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Alpert practice?
- Dr. Joshua Alpert has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Alpert practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, IL and Algonquin, IL.
See Elgin Orthopedic Surgeons.