A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Alpert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Alpert, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpert
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alpert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Alpert, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpert graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alpert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua M Alpert MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Alpert practice?
- Dr. Joshua Alpert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Alpert practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Surgeons and Elgin Sports Medicine Doctors.