Dr. Joshua Ammerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Ammerman?

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr. Ammerman recently performed lumbar fusion surgery on me. He was exceptional in every respect. I have had significant experience with other neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons and Dr. Ammerman is the finest, most attentive and kindest physician I've ever seen. I could not rate him more highly.

Patient

Posted on December 29th, 2014

Dr. Joshua Ammerman has conducted two surgeries on my lower back over a four year period, and has done as much to keep me healthy and out of surgery every since. He is knowledgeable, courteous, empathic, and a respected leader in the medical field by his peers at Sibley Memorial Hospital. He has reinvented the meaning of "good bedside manner" extending to family members.

Great and Empathetic Doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2011

This is a great doctor and diagnostician. He really knows his stuff and takes as much time as you need to fully understand your problems...he tells you "this is your time" and is so pleasant about his explanations. I'd recommend him to everyone. If you have him on your team, you're in great shape!

Posted on July 6th, 2010

Dr. Ammerman recently performed a neck fusion on me for terrible arm and neck pain. I had seen 3 other spine surgeons and he was by far the most caring doctor I saw. He really made my wife and I feel comfortable and cared for. Dr. A is a real gem and now 3 weeks from my surgery I feel great!

Posted on June 26th, 2010

I found Dr. Ammerman to be generous with his time and did not push surgery. He is the only doctor I deal with that routinely returns my calls with in 24 hours consistently. Ultimately after an attempt at conservative treatment I chose for him to perform a minimally invasive fusion on my back and now I am back to work, essentially pain free! Thanks doc!

If you want a good doctor avoid him at all cost

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr. Ammerman was very friendly and told me everything I wanted to hear. I was sent to him for a second opinion for workers comp. He told me to my face that he concurred with my surgeon and that his report would reflect that opinion. The report he sent to the insurance company was exactly opposite. he even had the audacity to say that my injury wasn't caused at work without any knowledge of my case. HE WORKS FOR THE INSURANCE COMPANIES! My injury has ruined my life and he is fighting for me not to get the surgery I need to have some semblance of a life without pain. I don't know how he sleeps at night. If you or someone you love needs help he is the last person I would ask.

First Rate Physician

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Josh Ammerman, as was his father, is a first-rate neurosurgeon. I was injured in Abkhazia, the Republic of Georgia several years ago and have undergone a series of back operations performed by the Ammermans. Josh was of great comfort to my wife and his skill saved me from much pain and annoyance. You may rely on his skill and judgement without reservation. In my 20-year career with the State Department with service in a dozen different and often hazardous duty stations, I've never encountered a more compassionate and knowledgable physician, American or foreign.

Incredible

Posted on September 4th, 2009

Dr. Ammerman operated on my brain and was extremely compassionate, honest, and competent. Not only was he excellent and capable as a surgeon, but was available to answer questions and quell my concerns before my operation. I would recommend him to anyone.

Just what I was looking for

Posted on October 30th, 2008

Found Dr. Ammerman to excellent. Gave me the time I needed to understand my neck condition. Insisted that I bring my wife for a second visit so that she could ask questions before my surgery. Compassionate bedside manner. My arm never felt better!!

Posted on September 9th, 2008

Extremely professional and caring about my treatment and condition. I would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on July 24th, 2017