A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Auerbach is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auerbach
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Auerbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Auerbach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Auerbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Auerbach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Joshua Auerbach has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Auerbach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.