A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Auerbach is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Auerbach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Auerbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua David Auerbach MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Joshua Auerbach has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Auerbach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.