A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Augustine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Augustine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Augustine, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Augustine graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Augustine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Augustine MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Augustine practice?
- Dr. Joshua Augustine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Augustine practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Shaker Heights, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Nephrologists.