Joshua Frank MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

August 26th, 2015
Best Orthopedic Doctor in Connecticut.
Dr. Frank is hands down the best Ortho in Connecticut! I am 33 and had to have my left and right shoulders repaired. I had my labrum and rotator cuff repaired on both shoulders. He did such a great job with the first operation that once I moved from the East Coast I flew all the way from the West Coast just to see him. He is very friendly, courteous, and to the point. He is very thorough in explaining your diagnosis, and he listens! Which is very rare in my experience with doctors. Although he is a surgeon... he is not surgery happy which is great. He believes that the physical therapy you receive is just as important as the surgery, and that surgery should be a last resort. I have recovered wonderfully thanks to Dr. Frank and his expertise.

January 8th, 2015
Dr frank is the best
Dr. Frank is a highly qualified and talented doctor I would recommend him with out a doubt and if you follow what he says to the letter you will be as happy as I am with your results

February 27th, 2013
Dr Frank did my Knee surgery. What I like most is his honesty, professionalism , and his bedside manner. No one likes to have surgey, but I knew I had the best Dr. Its been a year since my surgey amd I am doing great. I would and have reccommended Dr Frank.