Overall Review

3.2

June 9th, 2015
Poor diagnosis causing life long problems
After asking Dr Goldman to test me for Lyme's due to my symptoms, he laughed and said he hated when his patients made their own diagnosis over the internet. He said it was impossible for me to have Lymes because I wasn't outside of Allegheny county within the past 3 months. After years of having my knees drained and continued joint problems, I started to have neurological problems. After a brain MRI showed many spots on my brain, I was sent for numerous tests, one of which was Lymes. It was positive. I now have what is known at Late stage Lymes which can not be cured. If I was treated properly when I first developed the symptoms years earlier, I wouldn't be where I am today, which is in a very bad place mentally and physically.

November 5th, 2013
Dr Goldman is an excellent doctor, he listens to me and is compassionate. He is very knowlegable about his line of work and understands me as a patient. I highly recommend him.

January 29th, 2013
Great doctor. Makes you feel at ease.
Dr Goldman is the best. He does his examination in a quick and efficient manner. He listens to your needs and makes his recommendations and diagnosis. I would recommend him to those who don't like going to the doctor. He makes you feel at ease . He's great as a doctor.

March 23rd, 2012
inconsiderate of patients
staff is uncaring and slow. waited overan hour on many occasions. once for over3 1/2 hours. they don't seem to care.

July 25th, 2011
Terrible receptionist
I just told the receptionist that my knee was feeling worse as days went on. She told me that the first appointment that she had was two weeks from now. When I said I probably wouldn't be able to walk by then, she was very dismissive, and said she couldn't help. Then hung up on me.

December 29th, 2010
Goldman is the most uncompassionate Doctor I have encountered. In addition, is spineless when it comes to constructive critism. He lowers the bar for all of the medical profession.

June 25th, 2010
health care in pittsburgh
excellent physicianpartners very kind as welleasy to get appointment works out of st. clair hospital which is a plusstaff in the office is very good and unchanged for many years

March 7th, 2010
excellent, concerned physicianable to get a same day appointmentefficient and uses electronic health recordstaff was courteousI would highly recommend