Internist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 5th, 2013

Dr Goldman is an excellent doctor, he listens to me and is compassionate. He is very knowlegable about his line of work and understands me as a patient. I highly recommend him.

Great doctor. Makes you feel at ease. show details Great doctor. Makes you feel at ease.
by Ron D. on Jan 29th, 2013

Dr Goldman is the best. He does his examination in a quick and efficient manner. He listens to your needs and makes his recommendations and diagnosis. I would recommend him to those who don't like going to the doctor. He makes you feel at ease . He's great as a doctor.

inconsiderate of patients show details inconsiderate of patients
Mar 23rd, 2012

staff is uncaring and slow. waited overan hour on many occasions. once for over3 1/2 hours. they don't seem to care.

Terrible receptionist show details Terrible receptionist
Jul 25th, 2011

I just told the receptionist that my knee was feeling worse as days went on. She told me that the first appointment that she had was two weeks from now. When I said I probably wouldn't be able to walk by then, she was very dismissive, and said she couldn't help. Then hung up on me.

Please avoid this idiot show details Please avoid this idiot
by Concerned Patient on Dec 29th, 2010

Has no compassion or empathy toward patient. If you need Dr Kevorkian, get the real thing

Dec 29th, 2010

Goldman is the most uncompassionate Doctor I have encountered. In addition, is spineless when it comes to constructive critism. He lowers the bar for all of the medical profession.

health care in pittsburgh show details health care in pittsburgh
Jun 25th, 2010

excellent physicianpartners very kind as welleasy to get appointment works out of st. clair hospital which is a plusstaff in the office is very good and unchanged for many years

Mar 7th, 2010

excellent, concerned physicianable to get a same day appointmentefficient and uses electronic health recordstaff was courteousI would highly recommend