A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Babad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Babad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Babad graduated from New York University.
Dr. Babad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua N. Babad practice?
Dr. Joshua Babad practices Ophthalmology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Ophthalmologists.