A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Baron is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Baron, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Baron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Michael Baron DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Baron practice?
- Dr. Joshua Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Baron practices Emergency Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Emergency Physicians.