Dr. Joshua Beck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Beck?

August 8th, 2017

Excellent Physician

From the initial consultation until my full recovery, Dr. Beck and his staff were professional, caring, informative and supportive. I have recommended Dr. Beck on six occasions since my surgery. I had both knees replaced at the same time. I was functioning at almost 100%, 75 days after surgery.

June 17th, 2017

Hip replacement

Been dealing with pain in my leg thinking it was the back. Dr Beck asked many questions trying to pinpoint the area had exray done of hip foundvthe hip was shot scheduled surgery 2 weeks later came out of surgery with the pain gone first time in at least 2 years and no pain. Dr Beck did a great job. Very personable checks in after surgery to make sure all is well. I would highly recommend Dr Beck.

June 14th, 2017

Very thankful for Dr. Beck and his Assistant Greer Burnside

This team has definitely made my incident more tolerable. They have went above and beyond to help with my health coverage and workers compensation issues. Not to mention the precise diagnosis and successful surgery thus far. I would trust him with any issues my family or I may have in the future that would require his expertise. I also tell everyone I know about him when mentioning my incident. The only thing that has not been perfect is the wait time in the office. You have to know that this is due to the care and time that they give to each and every one of their patients.

June 12th, 2017

Dr. Beck showed a lot of extra care before, during, and after my surgery. He even took the time to personally call my wife who was on the road and unable to be at the surgery.

June 8th, 2017

Very intelligent, skilled, and decisive. Also has a good sense of humor. (That's important to me as well)

May 26th, 2017

He is the very best

When I was in therapy one of the nurses told me she thought Dr. J. Beck was the best in Wyoming. He listens and explains everything. The hospital (Star Valley in Afton) where he operates is also one of the best I have ever been in. Would recommend him to anyone.

May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Beck is probably the most amazing orthopedic Dr. I have ever seen I have had two surgery's on my bones and Dr. Beck has done both he is just amazing thanks to him I can walk and not drag my leg, I can also walk without a brace, and he pushed me to loose weight. Thank you Dr. Beck you are the best...

February 7th, 2017

Listens to you! Great experience - problem solved!!

Dr. Beck was professional, gave several options for treatment, listened to my concerns and needs. Surgery proved to be the best option and he did a terrific job. His follow-up on an unrelated health issue was greatly appreciated as well. Felt great about my choice of surgeon.

December 7th, 2016

DR. Beck is a great surgen i had Bilateral knee surgey its been one month i am walking going up and down stairs to mepain was very minimum i am pleased he did both knees at the same time recovery has been great . I Recommend DR Beck he did a great job on my knees.

November 29th, 2016

Very satisfied. Explained surgery answered all questions I had. Very happy with results of surgury

October 13th, 2016

Great experience

Very knowledgeable well mannered individual as well as very polite. If asked about this orthopedist I would recommend him to my friends and family.

July 18th, 2016

Better than Befre

The promptness of my knee replacement after diagnosis was a surprise and a relief. The staff at Star Valley Hospital where the best and Dr. Beck was thorough with pre surgery, post surgery visits. All subsequent visits where thorough with time to discuss post surgery physical therapy progress. With the first year anniversary of the surgery coming up, I am very pleased with my knee replacement. It is better than ever. I can do anything I did before, if not better with absolutely no pain. I can bend the knee comfortably like a normal joint, Hike, bike, swim, climb mountains, and do a light jog . Although I still am aware of the joint. Thank you Dr. Beck!!!!!!!!!