Dr. Joshua Beck MD Patient Reviews

• 69 reviews

February 7th, 2017
Listens to you! Great experience - problem solved!!
Dr. Beck was professional, gave several options for treatment, listened to my concerns and needs. Surgery proved to be the best option and he did a terrific job. His follow-up on an unrelated health issue was greatly appreciated as well. Felt great about my choice of surgeon.

December 6th, 2016
DR. Beck is a great surgen i had Bilateral knee surgey its been one month i am walking going up and down stairs to mepain was very minimum i am pleased he did both knees at the same time recovery has been great . I Recommend DR Beck he did a great job on my knees.

November 29th, 2016
Very satisfied. Explained surgery answered all questions I had. Very happy with results of surgury

October 13th, 2016
Great experience
Very knowledgeable well mannered individual as well as very polite. If asked about this orthopedist I would recommend him to my friends and family.

July 18th, 2016
Better than Befre
The promptness of my knee replacement after diagnosis was a surprise and a relief. The staff at Star Valley Hospital where the best and Dr. Beck was thorough with pre surgery, post surgery visits. All subsequent visits where thorough with time to discuss post surgery physical therapy progress. With the first year anniversary of the surgery coming up, I am very pleased with my knee replacement. It is better than ever. I can do anything I did before, if not better with absolutely no pain. I can bend the knee comfortably like a normal joint, Hike, bike, swim, climb mountains, and do a light jog . Although I still am aware of the joint. Thank you Dr. Beck!!!!!!!!!

June 17th, 2016
In the past two years Dr. Beck has performed a cervical and lumbar fusion on me. Very satisfied with the results of both procedures. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and questions.

April 13th, 2016
I was diagnosed with a bulging disc in my lower back. When ever I called his office the staff were very nice and polite and helpful. My insurance didn't approve the surgery at first. the insurance told us there were other treatments we had to try first. Dr. Beck's staff were more than willing to deal with all the insurance problems for me. After surgery Dr. Beck made sure I could get into see him here in Afton, Wyo. so I didn't have to travel to Jackson. Dr. Beck was very nice and personable. I would recommend him to all my friends and family or anyone else. Dr. Beck is honest and forthcoming with all information and options for treatment.

April 5th, 2016
ms
all went well , i am doing just great! thank you dr.

March 12th, 2016
Neck surgery
Dr. Beck was a pleasure to be around. He is good at making sure you understand everything that is going on. He is a great doctor! I would recommend him to anyone.

March 10th, 2016
Dr. Beck has done 2 surgeries with me for a SCS implant for pain management both where successful and he did a fine job, As with other reviews I have read he also was able to squeeze me in his already busy schedule.

March 9th, 2016
Dr. Beck is very personable. He takes the time to answer your questions & does his best to make sure you understand what he is going to do.

January 15th, 2016
The care I received from Dr. Beck and his team was excellent. I live in Star Valley, WY. The day after Thanksgiving I went to the emergency room with severe pain in my right shoulder and arm. It was excruciating!! After some scans and tests over the next two weeks , I found out I had bone spurs on my cervical (neck) vertebrae and the disks were badly worn down. The MRI conclusively showed that surgery was necessary. My physician recommended Dr. Beck, an orthopedic surgeon in Jackson, WY. I was able to make an appointment immediately. Although it was December, Dr. Beck was able to fit me into his already busy schedule, for surgery on Christmas Eve at the Star Valley Medical Center. I was in so much pain, I didn't hesitate. He and his staff allayed my pre-surgery fears and I woke up pain free!! This was the best Christmas gift I could have ever hoped for! The phone call from Dr. Beck on Christmas day just topped off this great experience. Thank you Dr. Beck for your surgical skills and your caring manner.