A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Bederson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Bederson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Bederson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Clinical Research
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Critical Care
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bederson graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bederson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Benjamin Bederson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Bederson practice?
- Dr. Joshua Bederson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Bederson practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons.