A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Berg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Berg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Berg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Bradley Berg MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joshua B. Berg practice?
- Dr. Joshua Berg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Berg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.