A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Berger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Berger, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua S Berger MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua S. Berger practice?
- Dr. Joshua Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Berger practices Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.