Dermatologist

10301 Hagen Rnch
Suite 930
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
561-739-5252
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

• Currently 3.2045454545455 of 4 stars
 |  great experience  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2014

I love going to this office. The staff is so friendly and the doctor is great! He goes over and beyond to help his patients and I love that.

Apr 15th, 2014

Dr Berlin is a excellent doctor and very knowledgable in his field. His passion for what he does shows. He was able to solve my problem quicky as previous drs could not figure it out. His staff is very friendly and they respect your time so they try to get you seen as quickly as possibe. I highly recc him,

|  Good experience  |  show details
by Steve Krause on Apr 1st, 2014

Dr and his staff were professional and cleared my skin rash quickly. My wait time wasn't bad and I was in and out in a hour.

|  GREAT!  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2014

The office was very busy but seemed to move very quickly. My wait was not long and I was shown back in about 10 minutes. I was diagnosed, questions answered and on my way in no time. Although it was busy, I was seen with sufficient attention and left satisfied. I will return.

|  Excellent expereince  |  show details
by Boynton Resident on Jan 16th, 2014

My family and I have found the Office of Dr. Joshua Berlin to be excellent. We have been seeing Dr Berlin for over 3 years and have had nothing but great results. We appreciate his knowledge and ability to fix any and all skin problems that my Wife, myself and children have all experienced. We feel comfortable with Dr Berlin and his staff as they are all professional and accurate with their ability to help our conditions. Over the years we have tried many other local office and found many to not really help our condition. We appreciate the time and concern the Dr and his staff takes with our family and highly recommend this office to those who are seeking a competent and qualified Dermatologist.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
by Kyle on Jan 5th, 2014

Dr. Berlin and his staff are a great team. Very professional. Always on time. Entire staff is organized and on the ball. Dr. Berlin's attention to detail is amazing. Have been to his office 5 times in the past. Each time I left more impressed. His skills have provided me great medical care and because of his knowledge, I always know I'm in exceptional hands.

|  student  |  show details
by Jessica Moet on Jan 2nd, 2014

I recently visited Dr. Berlin and I was really happy with the results of the consultation, he was attentive and very professional, I explained to him my issues with severe acne and he took his time to ask me all kinds of question and was able to recommend a treatment that was not too expensive and I have been on it now for a couple of weeks with great results. I love dr. berlin!

Jan 1st, 2014

Dr. Berlin and his staff are very friendly. My overall experience was positive and I would highly recommend Dr. Berlin to any of my friends and family

Dec 17th, 2013

Total ripoff. All about the money.

by Boynton beach resident on Oct 27th, 2013

After trying many other Dermatologist in the Boynton Beach area, I was recommended to Dr. Berlin by many local neighbors. My experience was nothing but positive. I had to wait just a short while but all my concerns were addressed promptly and effectively. My condition improved and I would suggest others to consider Dr Berlin for their local Dermatologist. His staff was very friendly and professional. The office was immaculate and state of the art with technology. Other services are provided(cosmetic) but I did not use those services on this visit.

|  Great Visit  |  show details
by NBM on Oct 17th, 2013

Very friendly staff, very friendly doctor and he was extremely knowledgeable. I will be going back.

by Eva Yunes on Oct 11th, 2013

I recommended Dr. Berlin and the staff to everyone; you are guaranteed an amazing visit. I have been going to his office for almost a year now and it has been an all around great experience. I have gone to several dermatology centers in Florida, but nothing compares to this one. I'm so glad that my sister recommended this office because there is no way I'll find another office as professional and efficient as this one

|  Red Flags!  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2013

THE EXAMINES ARE NOT THOROUGH ENOUGH!!!! Dr Berlin, his PA's and the office staff are friendly and professional. The office is clean and overall I would rate as a good experience. But I've seen dermatologist for about 8 yrs in both Weston and Coral springs Fl. They check every inch of your body and its the DOCTOR not a PA that does the examine. Big problem in my opinion with that office.!!! I lost a friend in her 40's to melanoma so I have been vigilant to be checked ever since. Thank God I insisted my husband, who is in his 40's, have areas biopsied that thier office did not see concern with until I pointed them out. It came back as melanoma. Early stage and removed with no complications. I would hope that the train eye of the DR. or the PA would have been able to see the same thing that my untrained eye did. It was so obvious that should have been checked to me. I feel follow up by the Dr Berlin and or his office has not been great either. I will not return to his office.

|  Great place to be  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

I have been around the block searching for a good dermatologist and finally found a place to rely on. Dr. Berlin was quick to find the solution to my skin problem unlike everyone else that would only point out the problem. After a few years and feeling like a solution would never come, a few visits to Dr. Berlins office and I am good to go.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Berlin & his staff!  |  show details
by Courtney Porter on Aug 5th, 2013

Dr. Berlin and his staff are wonderful! Everyone is so nice, and truly cares about your skin issues. Dr. Berlin is very knowledgeable and recommends only the best treatments. I began coming to Dr. Berlin in 2010 with acne issues, and within 2 months my face was clear, I couldn't believe it! After all the doctors I had been to, and the acne medications I was put on, finally I found a doctor to help with my issues! I have never had Botox, but get asked constantly if I have. I tell them, "No Botox, go see Dr. Berlin!" I HIGHLY recommend the Berlin Center and am going on 3.5 years with them. Couldn't be happier!

|  Marketing  |  show details
by Alopez on Jul 31st, 2013

My family and I recently visited dr berlin and I have to say it was a learning experience, the staff was very friendly and professional. Dr Berlin took care of my 3 kids and explain to us in detail their condition in a way that we could all understand. Dr berlin is very knowledgeable and recommended special treatment for our kids. I would personally recommend Dr berlin to all my friends and family.

|  A well run Practice  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

My family and I moved to Boynton Beach over a year ago from Long Island, NY. We have two children in the early teen stages of having acne. We noticed that Dr. Berlin advertised in some of the local magazines and decided to try his office. We had a very positive and impactful experience that was very through and professional. Dr Berlin and his well trained staff did exceed our expectations and we would definitely recommend his practice to our family and friends.

by Jamora on Jul 22nd, 2013

Amazing dermatologist! Always treats the problem effectively and asks how i am doing and so on!! His partner Doug and Melissa are great as well!!!

Jul 13th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Berlin for 2 years. I have always been pleased with my visits, but my last visit is leading me to write this review. After a very short wait in the waiting room, I was shown back by the nurse who actually remembered me and spoke of past visits. She was very nice and performed a thorough questioning in regards to my reasons for my visit. I then was greeted by an assistant of Dr. Berlin's who checked out my issue and assured me all was well. I was then greeted by Dr. Berlin himself who performed his own examination to confirm his assistant’s findings. After a nice handshake and a pat on the back, he sent me on my way. On the way out, I also spoke with a man (although I am not sure of his title), who greeted me almost like a concierge, asked me about my visit and escorted me to the checkout. I must say that I typically do not write reviews, however, customer service seems very hard to come by these days but Dr. Berlin and staff have it nailed down! I will definitely be seeing Dr. Berlin for many years to come.

|  excellent care start to finish  |  show details
by Todd B on Jul 2nd, 2013

I found a spot on my son's shoulder on a late friday afternoon and dr berlin saw me on monday. he biopsied the spot and reviewed our options i asked him what he would do if it was his child and he explained how to proceed. He followed up with me at regular intervals to be sure he was healing properly. everyone in the office was professional and made my son feel comfortable. i would recommend dr berlin without hesitation. Thank you for taking such good care of my son.

|  Excellent Care from Check-in to Check-out  |  show details
by Jonathan B on Jun 27th, 2013

I recently visited Dr. Berlin's office in Lake Worth for a minor procedure. The customer service was excellent! The check-in nurse was very friendly and my wait time was minimal. Once in the room, Dr. Berlin took the time to answer all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and the procedure went smoothly. The staff also took the time to ensure that my insurance would cover the procedure. Great experience and highly recommend Dr. Berlin!!!

|  Great Staff  |  show details
by Joseph L. on Jun 26th, 2013

The staff is courteous, professional, and above and beyond assist me whenever they can. I would recommend the Dr. to anyone. he basically saved my life with a hard to find melanoma that was getting worse.

Jun 26th, 2013

Dr Berlin is very knowledgable and cleared up my acne , I would recommend him to all my friends and family

Jun 26th, 2013

Dr Berlin is an amazing dermatologist, his staff is very friendly.

|  Very Satisfied!!!  |  show details
by Matt W on Jun 24th, 2013

Dr Berlin and his staff did a fantastic job with me. I went to see him due to a rash that was misdiagnosed by three other Drs. He and his staff treated me and the rash was gone in 3 days!!! The wait time was less than 20 mintues!! Very Satisfied Patient!!

|  Exceptional. Professional. Detail Oriented  |  show details
by Kyle L. on Jun 22nd, 2013

I felt obligated to write this review after another encouraging and delightful visit to Dermatologist Dr. Josh Berlin's office. Dr. Berlin and staff are professional, caring and detail oriented. The expertise Dr. Berlin has in his field makes me feel at ease and his sincere care for his patients is heartwarming. There is not a better Doctor when it comes to accurate diagnosis. Because of his knowledge and attention to detail, he has saved me and I'm sure countless others from serious medical and skin care issues. Every time I visit his office, the staff is courteous, service oriented and make me feel like a VIP. I could wax poetic about my experiences with Dr. Berlin but if you have any dermatology needs then you should find out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Sep 17th, 2012

Dr Berlin and the staff in his office are horrible, he has nasty front desk people who use profanity, are not nice with people and he has management who have horrible people skills and should not be working in that practice Dr Berlin only cares about making money and not the health of his patients he is a Butcher and loves to cut every patient he sees and its disgraceful I will never go back to that practice he shouldnt be practicing medicine and he needs to get better staff in his office or he will end up with no patients and the big guy who he claims to be his marketing director has the worst hygiene I have ever seen who wants someone with sweat pouring down his entire face and clothes advertising his practice

Aug 31st, 2012

to aggresive didnt ask me to remove a mole now they say there were active cells i think it was fine until he cut me stay away from this guy unless you like wasting money

Jul 11th, 2012

the location is very easy to get in and out! i wait 45 min to see the Doctor then i saw him for 1 min n told me I have acne without even been sure! I have a rask on my skin no acne!I dont recomment this doctor! thx

|  Charged for services not performed.  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

For several appointments I had specifically requested an appointment with Berlin, only to find that when I show up it turns out to be a PA.For my last 3 visits I went in for an itchy patch of skin, which was looked at and given a cream for. I later found out from my insurance that I was billed for these visits for the cold spray removal of a number of "warts". This was never done. And they are quite expensive for each spray.Either they just spray everyone for the $50-$100 a pop. (Hey, if it were me, I would be spraying down everyone for that kind of profit.) and dont realize it when they prepare their bills, or they are knowingly billing for procedures not done. Either way it is bad.Now that it is months later and I am complaining about it, they are like 'yeah, we did that procedure because that is what is says on your charts' and not taking any ownership that it is possibly a mistake on their part.Buyer beware... review your bill. Even if your insurance pays for it. This is why our insurance rates are high.

May 18th, 2012

I HAVE BEEN TO OTHER DERMATOLOGIST FOR A SKIN PROBLEM & HE WAS THE FIRST TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM. I WOULD RECOMMEND

|  Money-maker  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

I agree with others who said Berlin's just out to make money. Went for itchiness in lower back. Berlin and 2 PAs said they saw nothing. When asked if I wanted allergy patch test, I declined. Next thing, without discussing with me, he sprayed something very cold on a different area of my back. He left. The PA gave me hydrocortisone sample to hopefully stop whatever was itching. BUT, 2 months later when I got the bill they charged me for "destroying" 2 Benign lesions, and for "destroying" a wart! What wart? What lesions? Not only they did not mention them to me during observation, but he "treated" me without my approval! That is NOT what I went there for...I went for a rash elsewhere on my back!! If I really had premalignant lesions somewhere, shouldn't I have been made aware...first??!

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

THE DOCTOR ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND HANDLED MY MEDICAL ISSUES. I HAVE BEENTO NUMEROUS DOCTORS AND HE IS THE BEST.

|  Uncaring "Derm Factory"  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

A "bum's rush" practice. Spends the absolute minimum amount of time with the patient. Hates to answer questions. Factory medicine.

|  Very good care!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

I read some of the negative comments below and can't believe they are about Dr. Berlin's office. I have never had a problem at the office, and I go twice or more each year. After other dermatologists failed to remove a basal cell, Dr. Berlin took care of the problem. The PAs are all professional and give me time and attention as needed. If I wish to see Dr. Berlin, I just indicate that at appt. time, and it is done.

|  acne patient  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Went to see Dr. Berlin for acne that has been a problem for years. At the time he was doing a study for a new acne treatment and I did the study. My face is almost totally clear for the first time in years! Very happy with Dr. Berlin and his staff.

Jun 3rd, 2011

The overall experience was excellent. The staff was friendly and the doctor was very caring. I would recommend this doctor.

May 10th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Berlin by my dermatologist in Cleveland. Dr. Berlin trained at the Cleveland Clinic and I found him to be knowlegable. He found a skin cancer, which was removed. I have visited his office and found the staff to be professional. I have recommended him to my friends, who have also been pleased.

|  Horrible Doctor and Office  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

I've been to their office a few times and I have never seen Dr Berlin for more than 60 seconds. I only get to see a Physicial Assistance or Nurse Practitioner. Last time I was there the nurse practitioner was checking her personal cell phone in front of me. The front desk service is terrible. They really don't care the patients.

|  Too "Agressive" A Business Model for a healthcare provider  |  show details
Dec 18th, 2008

Almost in total concurrence with rater #1. In the 4 years of his operation in this area, Dr Berlin managed to create a substantial negative impression and reputation. It's a real shame!

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
by meat cutter on Nov 30th, 2008

No care for his patients. This office was like a meat factory!! literally, to be a dermatology office! Everyone gets biopsies! Everyone that says they have an 'itch' gets an allergy 'patch' test that honest dermatologist don't even use because they know it certainly does NOT work...its only a money making machine. Physician assistants do MOST of the work and you barely get to see Dr Berlin...its okay because the PAs were fine, as long as you are willing to see them. I would NEVER go back there...he is NOT trustworthy and is NOT confident. I feel very sad for those that are fooled by his fake "sweetness". He has NO empathy and he is a pathological liar. But I believe 'what goes around comes around..." and HE WILL get what he deserves....

|  Excellent Dermatologist  |  show details
by D Hudak on Mar 17th, 2008

I have to disagree with the negative comments. Yes Dr. Berlin's office is busy. But the doctor and his staff are all very nice. Andrew at the front desk was especially helpful. Dr. Berlin seemed up to date with all the latest treatments. He cleared my rash in one visit. I liked him so much I brought my daughter to see him. I will definitely be back if I need to see a dermatologist again.