Overall Review

3.8

November 22nd, 2016
PATIENT
OFFICE IS LOVELY! BRAND NEW BUILDING, I WAS IN THE SPA AND TREATED LIKE GOLD. HEIDI AND CATHERINE ARE GREAT, AND THE WHOLE STAFF IS SO ACCOMIDATING

September 3rd, 2016
Stay Away!
Dr. Berlin is one of those doctors that has great education credentials but falls apart in actual patient care. I have a lot experience with dermatologists at top rated hospitals including the Cleveland Clinic where he did residency. I felt he would take care of me with the same expertise, however, he is terrible. His staff does all preliminary testing, biopsies, etc. He sees you for a max of 5 minutes. (He schedules his visits as close as 5 min apart.) Every time you leave his office you will leave with a prescription for another drug, most of which by his own admission, can be substituted for over the counter equals. He also will phone prescriptions into a drug store in Ft. Lauderdale for delivery rather than using your local pharmacy on file. After 5 visits with him, during which he did an unnecessary biopsy resulting in an infection for which he prescribed a strong antibiotic. I had severe reactions from this medication and three months after still suffer the effects. While trying to reach him while on this medication he told me to contact my primary physician even though he was the prescribing physician. If there was a no star option to rating him - he would get it. STAY AWAY!

August 24th, 2016
Dr. Berlin is an amazing dermatologist! My daughter's had severe acne and after following Dr. Berlin's protocol her skin was flawless and glowing!!! Thank you to an amazing office and staff!

August 23rd, 2016
Manager
Great appt- efficient staff- no waiting - expert care! Highly recommend an appt with Dr. Berlin. He spent plenty of time making sure I understood everything he was saying.

August 18th, 2016
Exceptional
Highly recommended, very professional

August 18th, 2016
Really liked Dr. Berlin - he spent time with me, was attentive and asking questions. He's definitely resolving the issue!

April 14th, 2016
Looking and feeling good.
I had a great experience when visiting Dr. Berlin. I have a hyperhidrosis issue that was impacting my professional life. After a thorough consultation my procedure was quick and painless. Ever since I have been very happy with the results!

March 18th, 2016
finally relief
I have been suffering with extremely itchy skin for the past year. I have been to several dermatologists that have misdiagnosed me with atopic dermatitis. They kept prescribing high priced ointments that never gave me relief. Then a friend suggested that I go to dr berlin. i'm sure glad I did because he was the first and only dermatologist to do a biopsy and found that I actually suffer from grover's disease. He determined the most effective treatment and even though i'm only 3 weeks into it but my skin feels better than it has felt in this past year. I highly recommend dr berlin for top quality dermatology care. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars for accurate diagnosis because no other dermatologist I have seen could manage to figure out what was wrong with me.

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Berlin is an incredible Doctor. I was very nervous for my procedure but Dr. Berlin made me feel at ease and he did a wonderful job! His staff is also very friendly and took great care of me. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an experienced dermatologist.

March 17th, 2016
fast , friendly and professional office and I highly reccomend

March 14th, 2016
Great doctor, Great staff
Dr. Berlin and his staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They are very knowledgeable and the entire visit was pleasant. I would recommend him to everyone.

February 24th, 2016
Dr Berlin is an excellent Dermatoogist! I had horrible acne all over my back and face and he got it all under control! My skin never looked so radiant! His staff are warm and friendly, I highly recommend Dr. Berlin!