A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Bleier is Excellent. Dr. Bleier has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bleier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bleier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Bleier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua I. Bleier practice?
Dr. Joshua Bleier practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Bleier, Dr. Josh Bleier, Dr. Josue Bleier