A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Bleier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Bleier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Cutaneous Fistula
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bleier has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Is Bleier MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua I. Bleier practice?
- Dr. Joshua Bleier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Bleier practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.