A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bloom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- UHS Kenosha Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua A Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Joshua Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Kenosha Internists, Kenosha Pulmonologists, and Kenosha Critical Care Practitioners.