A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Bloom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bloom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- UHS Kenosha Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua A Bloom MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua A. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Joshua Bloom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Bloom practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Kenosha Internists, Kenosha Pulmonologists, and Kenosha Critical Care Practitioners.