A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Bodie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Bodie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Bodie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Bodie MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Bodie practice?
- Dr. Joshua Bodie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Bodie practices Urology near Red Wing, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Milwaukee, WI.
See Red Wing Urologists.