A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Bradley, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Bradley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua D Bradley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Joshua Bradley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Bradley practices Otolaryngology near Bountiful, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Bountiful Otolaryngologists.