A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Brody, http://www.mountsinai.org/profiles/joshua-brody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Brody, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gene Therapy
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua D Brody MD is a male General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Brody practice?
- Dr. Joshua Brody has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Brody practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Audubon, NJ.
See New York General Practitioners, New York Internists, and New York Oncologists.