Joshua T Brueggemann MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Baxter Springs, KS

December 13th, 2010
Conversation with Dr. Bruegemann's nurse
She was rude when I asked about an appointment made for me from one of the staff. Told me I was lying when she said the office tried to call me but my line was continuously busy for DAYS, which of course was not true.

September 7th, 2010
He's marvelous and I hope he stays that way!
He is the best doctor I have ever encountered. He listens intently, explains things beautifully and has excellent follow-up.He is a marvelous communicator which is so unusual for doctors.Being highly educated and skilled myself I can evaluate his skills better.He is also the most technologically comfortable doctor I have ever encountered. He goes back and forth from small laptop to other technological tools seamlessly.He admits to getting behind in the day but it's from his bedside manner, his caring and his intense interest in the patient. He's worth waiting for.He easily admits when he does not know something and converses easily about what he does. His breadth and depth still astonish me.He's a youngster, but that's okay. This guy is already a luminaryMy only worry is that he will get burned out from overwork and having to operate inside the health care bureaucracy.