A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Buckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Buckler, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prolapse
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buckler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Michael Buckler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Buckler practice?
- Dr. Joshua Buckler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Buckler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.