A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Buckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckler
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buckler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Buckler, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prolapse
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buckler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - First Hill
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Michael Buckler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Buckler practice?
- Dr. Joshua Buckler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Buckler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.