A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Buckler, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- PacMed Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buckler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Buckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Buckler practice?
Dr. Joshua Buckler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Renton, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hosea Buckler, Dr. Josh Buckler, Dr. Josue Buckler