A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Burack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Burack, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Burack graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Burack has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua H Burack FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Burack practice?
- Dr. Joshua Burack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Burack practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.