A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Burack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Burack, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Burack graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Burack has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua H Burack FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua H. Burack practice?
- Dr. Joshua Burack has 11 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Burack practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.