A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Burkard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Burkard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Matthew Burkard DO is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua M. Burkard practice?
- Dr. Joshua Burkard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Burkard practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Dearborn Anesthesiologists and Dearborn Pain Management Doctors.