Dr. Joshua Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Nelson?

Clinical Depression

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Nelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016

Good Dr.

Having seen my share of Drs this is one of the better out there. Takes time to listen and explain as much as you need. Like everyone else he has his views and opinions which don't always match mine but we've been able to work past those instances. I'd recommend him to folks needing his service.

October 10th, 2015

Very frustrating experience. Confirmed twice with staff that my specific insurance plan was accepted and was told they had contacted my insurance company, only to receive a bill months later for the entirety of the visit and finding out that they were out of network. Further, they offered no assistance when I asked for some compromise/taking some responsibility for the false information I received. Thoroughly disappointed.

June 16th, 2015

Another good visit

Very thorough and very informative. He answered all my questions in a manner I could understand.

June 6th, 2015

Dr.Nelson has been my neurologist for fifteen years. He has always been very helpful and friendly in treating me when I arrived at the hospital following my stoke and all this since the stroke. I recently saw him away from his office, and he was just as friendly.

March 21st, 2015

BEWARE!

My experience with Dr. Nelson was absolutely terrible! I went in complaining of weakness and tingling in my left leg and he never even checked my reflexes or strength! What a joke. He laughed inappropriately while I explained my symptoms. His medical diagnosis was inaccurate. I called with my referral and was able to get an appointment the very next day .....that should have been a major red flag for me. The staff were kind but very unprofessional. The Nurse technician that took my vital signs was talking about "Catching the hiv" She used inappropriate language and fumbled while using the computer. It was just an awful experience and I have lost valuable time in reaching my recovery. Also.....its always a good idea to look up a physicians licensure with the state of Ohio. Dr. Nelsons proved to have some very sad and pathetic findings.

February 7th, 2015

Is knowledgeable regarding his area. I am satisfied with his observations and directions for improvement after my stroke

November 21st, 2014

I am a patient

Dr. Nelson was awesome.... he was a very good listener, was so interested in my condition...I would tell people if you want a good doctor... Doctor Nelson is the one to go too... the staff is friendly I would rate doctor and staff outstanding

August 19th, 2013

Dr Nelson is absolutely the worse Dr I have ever seen. He kicked me out of his office. He's mean and condescending. I will never ever go back to him. He has no compassion for people struggling with fibromyalgia. He's a jerk and has horrible bedside manor. Don't waste your time. He's old and grumpy! He certainly needs to retire.

November 18th, 2009

Derick Shumate

Dr. Nelson is an awsome Dr.

August 3rd, 2017