A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Caballero is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Caballero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua D Caballero MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Joshua Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Caballero practices Emergency Medicine near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Emergency Physicians.