A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Cabrera is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Cabrera, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Villar Cabrera MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joshua V. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Joshua Cabrera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Cabrera practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chinle, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Chinle Pediatricians and Chinle Psychiatrists.