Learn more about Dr. Joshua Carothers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Carothers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carothers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carothers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carothers graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carothers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Tolbert Carothers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joshua T. Carothers practice?
- Dr. Joshua Carothers has 1 office location.
Dr. Joshua Carothers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons.