A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Chodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Chodosh is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Chodosh, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cognition Disorders
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eyelid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodosh graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Chodosh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua Chodosh MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joshua Chodosh practice?
- Dr. Joshua Chodosh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Chodosh practices Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.