A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua D Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joshua Cohen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.