A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joshua Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joshua Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joshua Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joshua D Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joshua D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Joshua Cohen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joshua Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Tan Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See San Tan Valley Internists and San Tan Valley Cardiologists.