Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Professional and Efficient  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

I especially like Dr. Joshua Cohen, and am very impressed with the efficiency of this large practice. Everyone, from registrars to medical assistants to schedulers has been very enjoyable to work with. Dr. Cohen is topnotch, kind, and personable. I'm a fan!

|  Absolutely reccommend this doctor!!!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I made an appointment with Dr. Cohen for chest pain. I was very worried, but he took my palpitations seriously and prescribed all the proper tests/medications that I needed. I loved his personality, he was caring, attentive, and listened to everything I had to say. He answered all of my questions, and even answered some multiple times until I understood. I appreciated all the time he spent with me. I wish that they had a more efficient phone system, but the demeanor of the office staff certainly makes up for this. I have already recommended Dr. Cohen and am thrilled to have him as my continuing cardiologist.

|  Ill Advised  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2012

Prior to my appointment I had called to see how long I would need for the appointment as I had to take time away from work, when i called they said the appointment would be an hour. I set aside 2 hours from my work day to ensure time to get there and time to get back. When I reached the office for my appointment I asked how long I can expect the wait to be before I saw the doctor and the receptionist said it would only be about 20 minutes as the doctor was on time today for all appointments. I spent over an hour in the room waiting to see the doctor when I finally had to make the decision to leave without seeing the doctor to not be late back to work. My advise would be to for the employees to give a more accurate time frame of what to expect when waiting to see this doctor.