Dr. Mansour Cohen Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Mansour Cohen?

My experience

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Doctor Cohen is Very welcoming caring helpful Doctor..He also had an excelent staff always getting all you need on time.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I had a fibroid outside of my uterus which was removed by Dr. Cohen in 2009. Dr. Cohen is the type of doctor that makes you think he cares for you, but in reality he is false. What started to disappoint me about Dr. Cohen was that he always seem to be rushing, his lack of professionalism and his lack of listening to your concerns. After my last visit I asked him that I wanted some contraceptive pills to make my period more lighter. I don't even remember what pills he gave me but the bottom line is that he did not even explain to me how to use them. For my surprise these pills made me bleed my work pants were soaking in blood. If I would have known about all these negative reviews about Dr. Cohen I would have never let him do any type of surgery on me. I was so much in pain when I had the fibroid that I just wanted surgery so the pain could go away. Unfortunately, I did not do my research meticulously and chose a bad doctor for this procedure. Dr. Cohen has many other negative reviews in other websites, Dr. Cohen just worries about getting money from your insurance and about doing unnecessary surgeries. The reason why I say he likes to do unnecessary surgeries is because he tried to convince me to have a labiaplasty with him. Because according to Dr. Cohen "my sexual relations were painful" At that moment I knew this doctor was all about performing surgeries for money. And by the way he also ask me if I was married and when I say no he ask if I was planning to marry is that his business? For the women out there be careful and don't let this doctor fool you with his fake caring attitude

DO NOT USE Unless you want to be pressured to over pay

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr Cohen told me that I had to have a procedure, that is typically done in-office (where my copay is $30) as an outpatient surgery. I trusted him and then was hit with a $500 copay bill. Upon questioning this, he willingly told me that his "office girl" looked up that my insurance had a $500 co-pay and they did to tell me. This also was after he made me come in for a "pre-surgery appointment" where I had to pay a co-pay to just receive 2 pamphlets from an assistant. I wonder how much he billed my insurance for that one. The procedure I had is ALWAYS done in-office and I never would have agreed if I was properly informed of the cost. When I called to discuss this he was rude and insulting. I will never go back again.

Impressive Dr.Cohen and his staffs

Posted on January 20th, 2013

This was my first time to take pap smear in my life, so I was very nervous. Also this is my first visit and meet Dr. Cohen. A result was Dr. Cohen and his staffs are just wonderful and outstanding! They tried to make me feel comfortable.They are very knowledgeable, sincere, and dedicated to their job. Great professionalism. I was truly impressed!! I don't have fear anymore after good experience at Dr.Cohen's office. I am so glad that Dr. Cohen is my primary Doctor now! P.S. I visited him after while due to my cold. I've assured that it's very important that my Doctor knows about my total health condition.

BEST doctor in the world!

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Joshua Cohen has been my doctor since I was a teenager and has seen me through all of my years of growing up, getting married and having three children. He is the most knowledgable, communicative, caring doctor I have ever encountered. He spends as much time as needed, has called me directly or taken my calls and genuinely cares about his patients. He is ALWAYS available and has an excellent bedside manner. In addition to my annual appointments, Dr. Cohen has performed 3 surgeries on me. Two for ovarian cysts and most recently a supracervical abdominal hysterectomy due to fibroid tumors. To say that Dr. Cohen is an amazing surgeon would be an understatement. Each time I have gone in for surgery the hospital staff raves about him and says..."You have THE BEST DOCTOR!" As I woke up from my hysterectomy surgery the anesthesiologist commented on the amazing job Dr. Cohen did on my incision. I had asked Dr. Cohen to make the incision as small as possible. My anesthesiologist said he has never seen such a small incision for a hysterectomy. The scar is less than half of what I had prepared myself for and is almost non-existent after only 3 weeks. I had a very short hospital stay (24 hours) and had ZERO complications. I owe that to Dr. Cohen!I cannot recommend this doctor enough. He is truly the BEST!

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Was quick to perform surgery after one visit but diagnosis was correct after time didnt have time to listen to my questions because he was busy and had other patients waiting and did not even speak to my husband after a second surgery and did more in the surgery than was expected had no idea until a follow up appointment

He is great,

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Dr. Cohen has cured me of many conditions. He is prompt, great bedside manner. One hundred percent in his diagnosis, and answers all of my questions. He is a real patient doctor.

Always a Pleasant Visit

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Thanks to Dr. Cohen and all the staff for all of your kindness and care. It is greatly appreciated, you have made all of my visits very pleasant.

6-star

Posted on August 2nd, 2011

Dr. Cohen is extremely caring and professional. I am very happy to have him as y gynecologist. he also has an excellent staff. He actually a 6 star doctor just so you know.

Excellent GYN Dr. all around

Posted on April 7th, 2011

It took me many years to find a GYN Doc. to be gentle, caring, and knowledgable. I found him and would recommend him to all of my friends.

Posted on July 21st, 2016