Dr. Joshua Colton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Colton?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Joshua Colton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 9th, 2017

Don't be his last patient of the day

I had my colonoscopy back in 2013 and that experience still bothers me. The doctors attitude and that of his nurse were unquestionably the worse. Too the extent I sometimes question if the procedure was actually done. He was on the phone with his girl friend or wife apparently trying to smooth over a relationship problem and the nurse was continually complaining that she hoped the Dr would get started with the procedure because she had to get to daycare. When I woke up I had a different nurse and the Dr was nowhere to be found.

May 23rd, 2014

Best doctor I have been to

Dr Colton makes me feel comfortable and that he cares. I have been struggling with my illness and he has made things so much easier for me. When I call the clinic his patient coordinator is always available and gets answers for me. The dr has called me after hours when needed. I am very happy with him and would recommend him in a heartbeat!

April 13th, 2011

Er

This doctor is horrible, I went to regions in the emergency room cause I had a flare up, an experienced bad cramps in the morning, and I was there till 1:00 in the morning, and still experincing bad cramps, and he decided to release me the same day, and Said he would call me as soon as possible to schedule something, the fin doctor never called when he said. Hes horrible, worst doctor that I ever had on the phone.

March 29th, 2016